Napoleonic Wars Forum

The Napoleonic Wars 1792-1815

medal

Section for new members to introduce themselves and get tips and advice on how to get the best out of the forum.

medal

Postby jack518 » March 18th, 2015, 1:28 am

Hi to all I'm a new member my name is john and my question is dose anyone know what this medal is for I found two in a bunch coins I purchased at the flea markets
jack518

Re: medal

Postby OXFORDMON » March 18th, 2015, 6:46 am

Welcome to the forum John.

Do you have a picture of the medal/s you can post?

Click on Post a reply and click again on Upload attachment, left-under the Save draft/Preview/Submit options.

Choose File appears. Click on that and double click on the picture you want to upload from your computer. You can post up to 5 attachments per post. If the image you attach to a post is bigger than the 700x700 limit the image is resized to fit the forum template style. However, once clicked the image will resize to its original size. The only limit is the 512kb file size restriction which is in place to ensure pages do not take too long to load.

Click on Add the file, on the right of your file.

Wait. Your file will appear between Upload attachment and the space for your text. Put your cursor where you want the picture to appear and then click on Place inline. You can add a File comment if you want to.

Click on Preview and make any changes you want. Then click on Submit. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Andy
"Thus the war terminated, and with it all remembrance of the veteran's services" Gen W F P Napier.
OXFORDMON
Forum Moderator

Return to New Members